This service can include all of the following, or be tailored, according to your needs:
- Aim – to improve your overall chances of admission
- Review of your academic and extra-curricular profile
- Review/planning of your work experience
- Up-to-date selection process, statistics and prerequisites information on all English taught medical schools in the world
- Support selecting which medical schools to apply to
- Planning and optimising your personal statement
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Help selecting which admissions tests to sit
- Honest, insightful, detailed feedback on your chances
- Interview skills improvement
- Parental support
Why choose Dr Jiva?
Dr Jiva has 8 years of experience working in the field of medical admissions. Her personal experience of applying to graduate-entry Medicine in Nottingham, as an international graduate, prompted her to research and publish a book on English-speaking medical schools all over the world, which is currently in its 7th edition. Nothing like her comprehensive, independent comparison of these medical schools, has ever been done before. She is diligent and insightful, and together, she will work with you, to help you choose which schools are most likely to give you an offer, and to help you bring out the qualities which will make your application shine.
How to book?
Contact us at email@example.com
- Additional info sections