What our Personal Statement Editing Service includes?
- Detailed review by two expert editors. All our editors are practicing doctors, having themselves written a successful Medicine Personal Statement. They are also trained as professional writers to ensure a perfect outcome.
- One to one communication with one of your expert editor. They can help you analyse and plan for any areas of improvement and answer your questions on our Medical School Personal Statement Editing.
- Detailed line by line feedback + track changes. We believe in reviewing everything you write. So we will feedback on the impact of each line, whether it may be good or needing improvement. We suggest changes, write down full examples and use track changes to make our feedback very clear and precise.
- Linguistic errors, grammar, style, spelling. Our editors are trained to edit sentence structure, style and language to make your statement powerful and persuasive. The result is a Medicine personal statement in perfect English.
- We mark your statement overall and against the marking scheme of your chosen medical school. This is the most personalised Personal Statement Editing Service available on the market.
- Secure and confidential. We adhere to data protection law. Providing you with two reviewers also adds protection against plagiarism or one individual’s style being too prominent.
- Fast service – 48 to 72 hours for all statements. We also offer a 24 hour option at an extra cost.
- If you are not sure whether you would like a full editing done, you can email us your personal statement for a free, no obligation, scoring against a marking scheme.
How our Personal Statement Editing Service works?
- Email us your personal statement at email@example.com and you will receive an acknowledgement the same day.
- We will email you back your Medicine Personal Statement edited within the time frame specified.
- For the week following the edits, you may get in touch with your editor directly with questions and any further help you may need.
- Please specify in your email wether you would like a free marking of the statement (scores given against a marking scheme) or a full editing service (detailed comments and track changes used line by line for £70 as described above)
How to pay?
- You can select normal turnaround (48 to 72 hours) or fast turnaround (24 hours) from the drop down menu above. You can then add to cart and pay securely via paypal, accepting all major bank cards directly from our website.
- Alternatively, you can choose to email us your personal statement first and we will send you an invoice for the work.
- If you choose the free marking service, there is nothing to pay.
Why choose our Medical School Personal Statement Editing?
The MSAG team of doctors have been helping medical school applicants to achieve admission success for 8 years, and in that time we have helped hundreds of applicants to improve their personal statements. Your Medicine Personal Statement will be reviewed by two separate doctors, each of whom will have been trained specifically in Medical School Personal Statement Editing and Writing and each of whom will not only have personal experience in applying to medical school, but also in applying for postgraduate medical jobs and training. We are the only company in the market who has a pool of editors exclusively composed of practicing doctors. The reviews on our website are a testament to the quality of work we provide with our experience, for your success.
You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +447595960472
- Additional info sections