This particular guidebook focuses specifically on the exciting and prestigious world of European medical education. Countries covered include Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Romania and Slovakia. As doctors and medical students ourselves, we know how intimidating this process can be. We’re hugely proud to be able to support others through the first steps towards a truly rewarding and thrilling career.
Everything you need for any medical school taught in English is here. We cover everything from academic requirements and admissions exams to course structures and competition ratios. We’ve contacted dozens of medical schools, scoured the internet, and interviewed current students from across Europe. The result is a unique and concise guidebook of the highest possible quality.
- Comprehensive Information on over 50 European medical schools
- Entry Requirements
- Real student opinions and tips for entry
- Covers Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Romania and Slovakia
- Competition ratios
- Academic requirements
- Language requirements
- Entrance exams
- Interview procedures
- Information on standardised admissions tests: MCAT, GAMSAT, HPAT, or IMAT
- Tuition Fees and funding for each university