Medical School Online Interview Course overview
Preparing for interviews for Medical and Dental school can be tough. Not only is it hard to find the right information, but you may not have much time between exams or work. You want to ace your interview, but you may not feel comfortable practising questions with others. Or you may want some more help before you start forming your answers.Well, let us be your guide.
The key to good interview preparation is to:
- Find out more about the interview process and type of medical school interview you will be having (e.g. panel interview or MMI stations)
- Learn about the common questions that medical school applicants are asked
- Formulate your answers, supporting each statement with an example based on your own personal experience
- Finally, practice!
This is why we have created this Medical School Online course. Each 10-20 minute video is created and filmed by our team of doctors and covers in depth what you need to know and how to approach the different types of multiple mini interview stations to help improve your performance in medical or dental school interviews.
What to expect
Our online course offers access to 3.5 hours of interactive footage. With our question bank from medical schools around the UK we have created a course that covers all the topics, interview questions and answers you need to know - comprehensive medicine interview preparation!
High quality content
These are high-quality videos with real doctors and real interview experts. The Medical School Interview Course was created by doctors who have over 15 years of combined experience. In addition to working in a career in medicine, our instructors have worked as admissions tutors, developed interview question banks, sat on university panels as a faculty member, worked as medical educationalists and much more!
- How to structure your medical school interview answers | Questions asking for an opinion
- The 4 Medical Ethical Pillars
- Capacity, Consent and Confidentiality in health care
- Abortion Debate
- The structure and role of the NHS
- Should we privatise the NHS | How to answer the question?
- How to structure your medical school interview answers | Questions asking for an example
- What are the biggest health care challenges facing the UK?
- Preparing for data interpretation questions
- Preparing for the calculation station
- Preparing for the role play station
- Breaking bad news
- Should Euthanasia be legalised? | How to answer the question?
- How can we tackle the obesity epidemic in health care?
- Giving an explanation
- What memorable learning can you take from your volunteer work experience?
- Understand the Key Duties of a Doctor according to the GMC
- Why do you want to be a doctor?
Learn at your own pace
Each module offers unlimited replays with flexible playback features which allows you to learn at your own pace and track your progress, to make it a more personalised learning experience. The course is professionally filmed for a better learning experience and is fully mobile and tablet responsive, so you can access the videos from anywhere.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do I have to provide my bank information when I check out since the course is free?
You do not need to provide any banking information when checking out with the free course. Simply follow through the check out process by filling in your email, name and address then when you direct to the payment section it will not ask for this information and will allow you to click the confirm order button.
I have paid for the course now how do I get access to it?
After you have purchased your course you will receive an email with your login details. This email can take up to 15minutes to send. Please also be sure to check your junk mail just in case. If you do not receive the access email please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through our chat on our website and we will get your login details.
Can I save videos on my hard drive?
Unfortunately, because of copyright, you can’t save videos at this time: but, you are more than welcome to replay videos as many times as you need!
Can I access the videos from my phone?
Absolutely! You can access our videos via your mobile web browser or the Thinkific app.
How do I pay for the Medical School Interview Online Video course?
Actually, if you are accessing the Online Video Course through a post-secondary school in the UK, you don’t need to pay at all! Contact us to find out more. For those of you that require payment options, we accept credit or debit card and PayPal.
My video won't play!
Technical issues happen to the best of us: head over to our technical helpdesk/tutorial and we’ll get you back online and ready to ace that medical school interview!
What if I don't understand part of a video?
No problem! Whether it's a particular topic or medical school interview answer, just pop your questions into the comment box underneath the videos and a dedicated MSAG team member will get back to you with an answer ASAP.