Extremely comprehensive, extremely good results
- Hours of interactive lessons (average completion time 25 - 30 hours)
- Learn every single question type and variation
- Online platform accessible from any device
- Post-lesson questions to test your skills - timed & with detailed explanations
- Ongoing edits and revisions to stay current and add new strategies
- Unlimited access till 6th October 2020
Critical, time-saving strategies NOT TAUGHT by anyone else, by Mr Linell:
- First-Class Degree in English & Masters in PPE
- Helped over 1000 students
- Consistently scores in the top 2% for the UCAT exam
- Almost 10 years of experience
UCAT Self-Study Course overview
The University Clinical Aptitude Test can be a lot to study for. To effectively prepare, you need a UCAT study plan. That’s where theMSAG’s self-study course comes in! Our online UCAT course will have you ready in no time. If you would prefer an in-person class, we do offer 2-day UCAT Courses throughout the UK with the UCAT Self-Study Course included. However, if you can’t travel to a course or prefer to study from home at your own pace, the self-study course is for you!
Interactive video lessons cover every topic, question type and strategy tested in the UCAT exam. We have been through every practice test or course out there and are certain there is no other resource that is more comprehensive.
We are so sure of this that if you buy any other online course that teaches you more topics/strategies than we do, we will refund your course fully. Actually, we will even go one step further. If you find an Online UKCAT Course that teaches better than we do, we will also refund you.
Our interactive platform is called UCAT React. Start using the most advanced technology to prepare for your exam! Much more than 9 hours of videos, it’s a combination of videos and software that REACTs to your responses, giving you an engaging, fun and easily accessible resource. And you can REACT to the tutor too!
- 9 hrs of Interactive video lessons - UCAT REACT
- 2 full lengths practice exams - authentic UCAT feel platform
- 1000 UCAT practice questions
- Personalised progress reports
- Unlimited email support until your exam dates
- Quantitative Reasoning Workbook - Strategy & Practice
- Verbal Reasoning Workbook - Strategy & Practice
- Abstract Reasoning Workbook - Strategy & Practice
- Decision Making Workbook - Strategy & Practice
- Situational Judgement Test Workbook - Strategy & Practice
UCAT React is our online, interactive UCAT program. It lets you take control of your studying whenever and wherever they go. Available on any device, you can study in the comfort of your home or while you’re stuck in a queue!
This isn’t just 9 hours of videos. It’s like having 9 hours of private lessons, keeping you engaged with quizzes, cartoons, characters, and infographics. This one of a kind interactive UCAT experience allows you full access until the following UCAS deadline.
We break down each section of the UCAT: Verbal Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning and Situational Judgement. For each section, we’ll explain the most common situations or phrasing. We’ll go over the key concepts, then show you the fastest and most efficient ways to answer every question type.
We also ask you questions throughout to keep you on your toes. All lessons are fully repeatable and you can jump to any point. If you get interrupted or have to take a break, it’s easy to pick up where you left off!
5 UCAT Workbooks
Get 5 UCAT Workbooks, one for each section for the UCAT to help you become familiar with each question type.
Each one will help you work on a specific section of the exam, with a summary of all the key strategies at hand, all the practice questions worked through the UCAT React lessons and extra practice drills to get you comfortable answering so you can practice every question type.
UCAT Practice Test
2 full-length practice test help you solidify your knowledge under timed conditions, using software that looks and feels exactly like the real UCAT exam. We believe students get tricked by answering questions fast on paper or on a particular website, but once they are in the real exam, they are unfamiliar with the online UCAT calculator, the online navigation, flagging system etc. and everything takes longer. Our software looks and works like the real deal, so you get no surprises on your exam day, with questions that look exactly like the REAL UCAT test. This means you’ll be familiar with all the buttons, placement and weird calculator before the big day. No surprises!
To support you throughout your preparation, you also benefit from unlimited email support with our tutors and personalized progress reports.
Self-Study Course access
Your access starts from June 2019 until the next UCAT deadline so the earlier you sign up, the longer you have access to all the materials for.