Two experienced interviewers, including one doctor
Past interview questions from your chosen medical school
Using your personal statement and/or BMAT essay
Verbal and written feedback received after your mock
The mock panel we offer for Medicine is the only one that uses actual past medical school interview questions tailored to each applicant. Most companies do mock interviews 1-1, which really isn't a panel. We offer a mock interview with two interviewers, so you get to experience what it's like to actually interview with two interviewers.
It gives you the chance to stay focused for 40 minutes, while engaging in a conversation with two interviewers. Most medical school interviews are 20 to 35 minutes, so this should be an excellent test. The style, questions and interviewers are adjusted to give you optimal preparation. Most of the time, one of the interviewers will have attended the medical school you are interviewing for.
As we've collected past questions for over a decade, we can give you a custom mock using real past questions from your chosen medical school. If you want to practice specific question types you find more challenging, you can request them.
To make sure you keep improving, we offer you feedback after your mock panel interview. Both tutors will give you feedback on all of your answers for 20 minutes. This will focus on how you scored, how you structured, how you communicated verbally and non-verbally, the first impression that you make and the rapport you develop with tips to improve. When they listen to your responses, they make notes, so you know what words or phrases you need to rethink and how you can refine your delivery. You'll get a written feedback report shortly after your mock so that you have everything you need to keep improving.
- Two experienced interviewers
- 20-25 minutes panel interview time
- 35-40 minutes of thorough panel feedback time
- Private setting (no other student shadowing)
- Actual past interview questions from the medical school(s) you are doing the mock for
- Personalised interview using your personal statement, your BMAT essay topic and other relevant elements, adjusted for each school
- Written feedback for your interview questions available after your session