- One-to-one session with practising doctor
- Focused on your individual needs
- Questions based on your chosen medical school(s)
- Detailed feedback throughout each session
- Mock interview practice (MMI or panel-style)
- Current topics in healthcare and ethics
Our interview one-to-one sessions are all with qualified doctors. We tailor each session to you, and use the mark schemes of the medical schools, where you have been invited for interview. We are able to focus on specific areas that you find difficult; improve the structure of your answers and help you practice mock interviews. Reflecting on your experiences is a key part of your medical school interview. Our doctors have been well-versed in reflective practice, and can guide you through this process.
Why choose us?
The MSAG team of doctors have been helping medical school applicants to achieve admission success for 8 years, and in that time, we have helped hundreds of applicants to improve their interview skills and performance. Added to this, each of us has personal experience applying to medical school and for postgraduate medical training jobs. We are up-to-date on the selection formulae of each medical school, as well as the key criteria of the GMC’s ‘Tomorrow’s Doctors’, and publications by the Medical School Council. We use past interview questions to help you gauge the standards you will be expected to meet, and our aim is for each applicant to come away feeling confident and prepared for their medical school interviews.
How to book?
Contact us at email@example.com
- Registration08.30 am - 08.45 am
- Introductions and Common Questions08.45 am - 09.30 am
- How to structure your answers09.30 am - 10:00 am
- NHS structure and current issues10.00 am - 11.30 am
- Ethics questions11.30 am - 01.00 am
- Lunch01.00 am - 01.45 am
- MMI with feedback round01.45 am - 05.00 am
- Role play/Group tasks/Other questions05.00 am - 05.30 am
- Feedback and wrap up05.30 am - 06:00 am
- Course end06:00 am