Get Into Medical School for Undergraduates UK 2019-20 Overview
So you’ve decided to study medicine… congratulations! This is an exciting, ground-breaking and rewarding field. However, when you’re getting started, you might not have time to research every single school and programme… so we did it for you.
We’ve contacted every single medical school by email, telephone or personal visit. The UK Undergrad Guidebook includes reference tables for all 31 UK medical schools open to undergraduate applicants and a mini-chapter for each medical school which covers rankings, academic and non-academic requirements, eligibility factors and details on the selection process.
Now in its 7th Edition, theMSAG Undergraduate Entry Medicine book has been a trusted reference for both applicants and career advisers for the better part of a decade. Tailored by Dr. Dibah Jiva, who has nine years’ experience in medical school admissions consulting, this is THE most comprehensive guidebook in the UK.
What's included in the Get Into Medical School for Undergraduates UK 2019-20 Guidebook:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date information
- Covers all 31 UK medical schools
- Trusted reference for applicants and career advisors
- Tailored by Dr Dibah Jiva - 9 years of experience
- Over 30 collaborators from across the UK
- Covers UKCAT and BMAT standard test
- How to decide if medicine is right for you
- How to make a strong, stand-out application
- Advice on building your extracurricular portfolio
- How to write an excellent personal statement
- Covers UKCAT and BMAT
- How to ace your interview