Get Into Medical School for Undergraduates UK 2020-21
Take a look inside!
So you’ve decided to pursue a career in medicine… congratulations! This is an exciting, ground-breaking and rewarding field. However, when you’re just starting the application process, you might not have time to research every single school and programme.
We saved you the time and did the work for you. We’ve contacted every single medical school by email, telephone or personal visit. The UK Undergrad Guidebook includes reference tables for all UK universities or medical schools open to undergraduate applicants. There is a mini-chapter for each school (full list below). Mini-chapters cover rankings, academic and non-academic requirements, tuition fees, eligibility factors and details on the selection process.
Now in its 9th Edition, theMSAG Undergraduate Entry Medicine book has been a trusted reference for almost a decade. It is currently used nationwide for both applicants and career advisers. Tailored by Dr Dibah Jiva, this is THE most comprehensive guidebook in the UK.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date information
- Covers all UK medical schools (inc. the new ones)
- Dedicated sections for home and international applicants
- Over 30 collaborators from across the UK
- How to decide if medicine is right for you
- How to make a strong, stand-out application
- Advice on building your extracurricular portfolio
- How to write an excellent personal statement
- How to ace your medicine interview