What's included in the Graduate Entry Medicine United Kingdom 2019-20 Ebook:
- Info tailored specifically for Graduates
- Easy to read, comprehensive and thorough
- Content kept up-to-date, ready for 2019 entry
- Covers every aspect of the application process
- Provides details about competition ratios
- Covers UKCAT and BMAT standard test
- Covers all 23 graduate entry medical school programmes in the UK
- Written by a team of 7 doctors and medical students
- Info about all courses open to graduate applicants, including 5 and 6-year programmes
- Personal experiences of successful applicants from graduate medicine
- Advice on building your extracurricular portfolio
- Doctor – To Be or Not to Be?
- Medicine as a Graduate
- Which Medical School Should I Choose?
- How to Get In
- What Kind of Work Experience Should I Do?
- How to Secure Work Experience Placements
- How to Ace the Personal Statement
- How to Ace the Interview
- International Applicants
- The UCAS Application
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.