Graduate Entry Medicine: United Kingdom 2019-20 Overview
Applying to medical school can seem like a huge task – but for applicants who have already spent over 3 years at university, this can seem monumental. That’s why this book is designed to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. We’ve compiled information about every UK medical programme in one place, and supplemented this wealth of information with all of our expertise. The result helps you create a successful application, helping you secure your place at medical school.
Inspired by 11 years of experience supporting applications to UK medical schools, this guidebook is the ultimate guide for graduates wishing to study Medicine in the UK. Now in its 9th edition, it was written by a dedicated team of doctors and medical students, providing up-to-date information through the entire medical school application process, tailored specifically to graduate applicants.
What's included in the Graduate Entry Medicine: United Kingdom 2019-20 Guidebook:
- Info tailored specifically for Graduates
- Easy to read, comprehensive and thorough
- Content kept up-to-date, ready for 2019 entry
- Covers every aspect of the application process
- Provides details about competition ratios
- Covers UKCAT and BMAT standard test
- Covers all 23 graduate entry medical school programmes in the UK
- Written by a team of 7 doctors and medical students
- Info about all courses open to graduate applicants, including 5 and 6-year programmes
- Personal experiences of successful applicants from graduate medicine
- Advice on building your extracurricular portfolio
- Doctor – To Be or Not to Be?
- Medicine as a Graduate
- Which Medical School Should I Choose?
- How to Get In
- What Kind of Work Experience Should I Do?
- How to Secure Work Experience Placements
- How to Ace the Personal Statement
- How to Ace the Interview
- International Applicants
- The UCAS Application