Graduate Entry Medicine UK 2020-21
Applying to medical school can already seem like a full-time task – but for applicants who have already spent over 3 years at university, this can seem monumental. That’s why this book is designed to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. We’ve compiled information about every UK medical programme in one place, and supplemented this wealth of information with all of our expertise.
The result helps you create a successful application, helping you secure your place studying medicine. Inspired by 11 years of experience supporting applications to UK medical schools, this book is the ultimate guide for graduates. Now in its 10th edition, it was written by a dedicated team of doctors and medical students, specifically tailored to graduate applicants. It provides up-to-date information through the entire medical school application process.
- Written by a team of 7 doctors and medical students
- Info about all courses open to graduate applicants, including 5 and 6-year programmes
- Covers all graduate entry medical school programmes in the UK
- A full chapter for each medical school - tailored for graduate applicants
- Provides details about competition ratios, course structure, medical school rankings
- Advice on building your extracurricular portfolio for Medicine as a Graduate student
- How to Ace the Medical School Interview
- How to get into Graduate Entry Medicine UK
- UCAT and BMAT information
- How to Ace the Medicine Personal Statement