The Medical School Application Guide LTD
The term ‘The Medical School Application Guide’ or ‘The Medical School Application Guide’ or ‘TheMSAG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 08577393 and based in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, theMSAG and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without permission.
Certain areas of this Website maybe restricted from being access by you and theMSAG may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event shall theMSAG, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. theMSAG, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent theMSAG from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited for commercial and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the copyright laws. If you want to use material from our website for non-commercial purposes, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- theMSAG is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
- theMSAG is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
For physical products, we aim to ship within 1 business day via 2nd Class Royal Mail post. Please allow 2 – 4 days for shipping. If you have not received your item within this time scale, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cancellations, refunds & returns policies
For guidebook products, returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase. To arrange a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
For physical courses, including, but not limited to, theMSAG interview course, we do not offer a refund for purchases and cannot accept cancellations. We endeavor to try to modify the date of the booking on the course where possible and subject to availability at a fee at £50. We do this every time we can, but we cannot always guarantee that it is possible.
For tutoring and mentoring services, we require 72 hours’ notice to cancel or modify a tutoring session. Any modifications or cancellations to a session within 72 hours of it taking place is subject to a fee or cancellation without refund by theMSAG.
All services have to be paid in full prior to delivery.
Concerns or complaints
Although we do endeavour to provide the best service possible to our clients and partners, if you would like to raise any concerns or make a formal complaint, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We aim to respond to your email within 48 to 72 hours.