We know that preparing for interviews for Medical and Dental school can be really tough. Not only is it hard to find the right information, but you may not have much time between exams or work. You want to ace your medical school interview, but you may not feel comfortable practicing interview questions with others. You may want some more help before you can start forming your answers.
Well, let us be your guide.
Welcome to the MSAG Online Video Interview course: a comprehensive set of online videos to help improve your performance in medical or dental school interviews. Each 10-20 minute video is created and filmed by our team of doctors with years of interview experience and a genuine passion for medical education.
At a glance:
Access to 3.5 hours of interactive footage
Created by doctors who have over 15 years of combined
Various modules including NHS Hot Topics, Role Play and Medical Ethics to choose from
Each module offers unlimited replays with flexible playback features
Fully mobile and tablet responsive – access the videos on all devices from anywhere
Learn at your own pace and track your progress
Get Full Access to These Videos:
- How to structure your answer - Questions asking for an opinion
- How to structure your answer - Questions asking for an example
- The 4 Ethical Pillars
- Capacity, Consent and Confidentiality
- Abortion Debate
- Should Euthanasia be legalised? - how to answer the question?
- The structure and role of the NHS
- Should we privatise the NHS - how to answer the question?
- What are the biggest healthcare challenges facing the UK?
- How can we tackle the obesity epidemic?
- Preparing for data interpretation questions
- Preparing for the calculation station
- Preparing for the role play station
- Breaking bad news
- Giving an explanation
- What memorable learning can you take from your volunteer work?
- Understand the Key Duties of a Doctor according to the GMC
- Why do you want to be a doctor?
Why choose theMSAG Online Video Course?
- This is not a cookie cutter, cut-and-paste video series. These are high-quality videos with real doctors and real interview experts
- Professionally filmed for a better learning experience
- Developed by a team of 10 UK medical school interviewers, representing: Birmingham Medical School, Bristol Medical School, St Georges Medical School and Nottingham Medical School
- Taught by the top teachers of the MSAG interview course
- Every member of the MSAG teaching team is currently in medicine
- We have 11 years of experience specifically with Medical school admissions
- Students attending our course have a 98% success rate of receiving an offer from one of their top four medical school choices
- We’ve helped hundreds of students over the past 6 years
Q | What if I don't understand part of a video?
No problem! Just pop your questions into the comment box underneath the videos and a dedicated MSAG team member will get back to you with an answer ASAP.
Q | My video won't play!
Technical issues happen to the best of us: head over to our technical helpdesk/tutorial and we’ll get you back online and ready to ace that medical school interview!
Q | How do I pay for the Medical School Interview - Online Video course?
Actually, if you are accessing the Online Video Course through a post-secondary school in the UK, you don’t need to pay at all! Contact us to find out more. For those of you that require payment options, we accept credit or debit card and PayPal.
Q | Can I access the videos from my phone?
Absolutely! You can access our videos via your mobile web browser or the Thinkific app.
Q | Can I save videos on my hard drive?
Unfortunately, because of copyright, you can’t save videos at this time: but, you are more than welcome to replay videos as many times as you need!