All sessions delivered by Dr Dibah Jiva, with 16 years experience
Review marking schemes of your chosen universities
Discuss what differentiates an excellent vs good statement
Learn different structures and how to apply them to your statement
This course is specifically for students writing a personal statement for Medicine application. It is taught by Dr Dibah Jiva, founder of theMSAG, who has 16 years of experience helping students get into medical school.
By the end of the class, you should expect to have a very good understanding of what universities are looking for, what differentiates very good personal statements from average ones, a good list of content brainstormed from your own activities (what to include, what not to and how to discuss it), a clear understanding and method on how to reflect on your personal statement, as well as one paragraph written at a good standard. You will not have your full PS written by the end of the course. This is a session that is best taken early, as you start to write your personal statement.
- ½ day (3 hours) live online teaching
- Taught by Dr Dibah Jiva exclusively
- Review of university marking schemes
- What differentiates excellent vs. good statement
- Brainstorming what to include/exclude
- Review of different structures and their impact
- Structuring of your own activities and how to reflect
- Review of successful personal statements
- Continued support via email after the course
Our courses run August-September of each application cycle.
Once purchased you will receive more information on how to sign up.